What we Collect
Information we collect directly from you
We collect information that you provide directly to us, such as when you enter an account on our website, our brand trading website, register for our newsletter, what is meant by interest in our vouchers, or it can be said on social media. The types of personal data we may collect directly from you include:
- Contact information, such as your name, date of birth, email address, mobile number, Instagram account and profession;
- Address, such as street name, city and country.
- Product information, such as the make-up products you have and how you can find out about our products;
- Any other information you choose to provide.
Information about your use of our Services
We collect information about your use of the Service, such as: buying our products on our official brand trading website, or products that interest you.
If you buy one of our products from our official Brand Commerce, we collect your purchase order data, such as: what products were purchased, the number of products, the total price of the order, and the promotion tickets you used in the transaction; we may also collect your personal data such as your name, email and telephone number; and your address as the information required to deliver your order.
If you use our sharing feature to inform your friends about the product, we will be able to collect that information.
Information we collect from other sources
When you access the service through a social network, we collect information from the social network in accordance with your settings on the social network. If you wish we were on social media, we will collect information about these interactions. The information we collect includes your name, image, social media handle or username, and email address that matches the social media. We may also collect information about you from third parties, including publicly available sources or friends who share our products on their sharing channels.
Information we collect through automations (Cookies, ETC)
- URL that describes a visitor to our website;
- The search terms used to reach our website;
- Details about the devices used to access our website (such as: IP address, browser information, device information and operating system information);
- Details about your interactions with our website (such as: date, time, length of time you accessed our site, specific pages accessed during your visit to our website, and email marketing that you opened); and
- Usage information (such as: the number and frequency of visitors to our website).
We may associate this information with your newsletter if you enter, the device you use to connect to our services, and the email or social media account you use to connect with us.
Third Party Services
In general, the third party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to enable them to perform the services they provide to us.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Third Parties
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect to deliver the products you buy on our official brand trading site, improve your experience while browsing our website, customize your subscription newsletters and also our interactions with you, and to provide, maintain and improve our services. .
We may also use the information we collect to:
- Communicate with you about our Services, including to notify you of products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Facilitating your engagement with the Services, including enabling you to post product comments and reviews;
- Notify you of our new product launch dates, new product information and brand related information;
- Provide promotional offers and giveaway; and
- Conduct or administer surveys and other market research.
How We Can Share Your Information
We may share the information we collect with:
- With selected partners as part of a co-sponsored promotion;
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, protect and defend our rights or property, protect the safety of our customers and users of our website or the public, and protect against legal liability;
- In connection with, or during negotiation, a merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or part of our business by another company;
- between and between our current and future affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under the same control and ownership; and
When you provide product reviews or other content, that content will be sorted by our team and the selected product reviews will be posted publicly. Other website visitors may be able to see your name or other information about you that you post, such as your social media accounts or username.
Opting Out of the Newsletter
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by following the instructions included in the email.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can usually choose to set your browser to delete or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to delete or reject cookies this may affect the availability and functionality of our website.
Links to Other Websites and Third Party Content
Our retention periods for personal data are based on business needs and legal requirements. We retain personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes of the processing for which the data was collected, and other related purposes that are permitted.
- TR Makmur
Jalan Bulu Sidokare, Perum. Sekawan Ayu F, Blok 55b-55c
Sidoarjo – 61234 Indonesia
*(CV.TR Makmur is an authorized owner and Distributor of Mellydia products. “Mellydia Cosmetics”, “Mellydia” will be noted as “us” here onward)